Week 1: Stability
ESTABLISHING YOUR BASELINE
Identifying and establishing basic grounding practices necessary for safety and growth. We will:
- discuss trauma: what it is, what it isn't, and how it affects our ability to process and heal;
- identify your non-negotiables for overall health;
- work with fear to understand its gift and how to use it.
Week 2: Dignity
DEVELOPING DIGNITY AND HONOR
Understanding the core issues that block our dignity, self-esteem, and right to feel. We will:
- explore sexuality, emotional capacity, and range - examining the impact of deficient and/or excessive energy in this area;
- work with guilt and shame to understand their gifts and to use them.
Week 3: Power
PERSONAL POWER AND BOUNDARIES
Examining the issue of personal power: what it is, how we get it, how we use it, and why it is critical. We will:
- explore personal boundaries: how they work and why they're critical in the development of your self-esteem;
- work with anger to understand its gift and how to use it.
Week 4: Surrender
THE LANGUAGE OF THE HEART
Opening our capacity to love and be loved. We will:
- cultivate self-compassion and compassion for others;
- work with sadness and grief to understand their gifts and how to use them.
Week 5: Truth
SPEAKING AND HEARING THE TRUTH
The ability to speak and to hear the truth is one of the most vital determinants of our emotional, physical, and spiritual health. We will:
- examine the principles of truth;
- utilize the yoga of speech as a tool for defining what needs to be communicated and when;
- learn scripts for speaking your truth in difficult situations;
- explore methods of self-expression.
Week 6: Intuition
THE ESSENCE OF CLARITY AND WISDOM
Your ability to see things through a lens of clarity, trust your own wisdom, and manifest your visions will determine how high you can soar in sobriety. We will:
- cultivate your capacity to dream big;
- explore methods for stoking creativity and abundance;
- create a vision of what's possible for you.
Week 7: Peace
CULTIVATING YOUR CONNECTION TO SPIRIT
Merging with divine consciousness and realizing our true nature. We will:
- explore disconnecting from illusions and attachments (the primary causes of suffering);
- establish daily practices to consciously contact and connect with our true essence;
- create a final expression of our beliefs in divine spirit.